Monday, November 21, 2011

Storyboard

This is what I am thinking for the Instructional Video.  I will be doing the sewing and video this week when I am at home with access to a sewing machine, and I will be using Windows Movie Maker.
Storyboard
(print as many of these as needed)
Name: Lexi Hixson
UEN Standard:
Standard 1: Students will be able to recognize basic sewing equipment.

Students will demonstrate basic construction techniques.

Lesson Objective:
Objective 1: Identify sewing machine parts and their function, safety, and maintenance.

Objective 1: Complete appropriate seam finishes.
Scene
Script/Description
1
A picture of the sewing machine and cloth.






The title will be across the picture, and music will play in the background.
2
A video of me threading the sewing machine.









I will say along with it exactly what I am doing.
3
I will show a video of me folding the cloth over, ironing it, and finishing the seam.



                                                            



I will describe the steps as I do this.
4
Questions regarding what was taught will show up on the screen.





Music will play in the background.

1 comment:

  1. This looks good so far. You may find as you go to shoot the video that it would be helpful to have a more detailed script, and I encourage you to write down exactly what you plan on saying and doing for each segment. You don't need to say/do it exactly as you script it, but writing it out and thinking through what you will be saying and doing will really help you make a better video. It's better to have a clear image of what you are trying to create.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete