Friday, September 30, 2011

I think I will use my website in my teaching to remind my students of upcoming assignments, tests, and activities. I will use it to post assignments, quotes, videos, and links that are useful for my students. I also think my website will be helpful for the students because each class has a calendar provided, so if the students forget when something is due, they can simply go to the website. I think my website will be helpful for parents to see what is happening in class and get to know me a little better by seeing the organization of the class and reading the paragraph about myself.

I think the most useful aspects of the website for me will be the Assignments tab. I can conveniently post all assignments right on my website, and my students can never give the excuse of not having the assignments information. I think the Calendar tabs will be most useful for my students because they can use them to see what assignments and tests are approaching, and they can prepare accordingly. For the parents, I think the Calendars tab will also be most helpful because they can help their students prepare for upcoming assignments and tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment